I also have written up a few scenarios that will need testing. They are all pretty basic and don't require a ton of aircraft (or players). Perfect for me, who is short on both! Let me know if you are interested. Here's a brief summary:
- 4x P-40E vs. Zeroes, Vals and Kates in the Aleutians
- 2x P-38 vs. 4x Mavis in the Aleutians (OK, 4x Mavis could be cost-prohibitive... I might use some artistic license and change to Rufes)
- Seagulls vs. Rufes in the Aleutians, for you floatplane fans. Though I don't see Seagulls available. Might change to Kingfishers.
- 2x P-36 vs. Kates, Pearl Harbor
- 2x P-36 vs. Zeroes, Pearl Harbor
The latter two are especially simple, and as I included 4x P-36 in my recent order, I hope to run them soon.
On with the eye candy (all models Raiden 1/285):
|Two A6M2 Zeroes hot on the tail of a couple F4F Wildcats.|
|Flipping the tables - on a Zero's tail.|
|Close up of a Zero.|