Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back After Long Holiday Break

And I do mean long.

I had intended to be back at work by mid last week, but this stomach virus that tore through my entire family had other ideas. Starting at about 7:30 a.m. on the 26th with one of my daughters, at all times last week one or more of us we incapacitated. I ended up taking the entire week off, and did not really feel human again until late Friday/into Saturday. New Year's Eve was a complete bust as I could barely stay awake past about 8, and finally called it a night about 10. That ended up being the first full night's sleep I had in more than a week.

The good news is an old friend braved it and still came up to visit for a New Year's Day game day. We got in a Russo/Finnish game using Arc of Fire, followed by a quick CY6 dogfight between a pair of P-36s and a pair of Zeroes. Short version: The Russians did not escape the Finnish trap, and December 7 proved a bad day for the P-36s.


Details and photos this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment