Monday, February 13, 2012

Some Kates

Today I present some Nakajima B5N Kates. These have actually been done for a while, I just didn't get around to posting them. I tried something a little different on these, and I'm not sure I like it. I used a Rustoleum clear matte finish in an attempt to save a few pennies over my standard Testors Dullcote, and they turned out with a bit of a semi-matte sheen to them. I think I'll stick with Dullcote from now on.


I have a bunch of CY6 stuff on the table in progress, but I find myself getting distracted by a couple of other projects that have been languishing for quite some time and I feel I should just go ahead an finish them. Updates as events warrant.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful painting, I have to get into CY6! soon with my club, we test the rule derait next month and I should paint some planes soon

    ReplyDelete