Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2018: An Uncertain Future

Wow. Three posts in all of 2017. That's embarrassing. Partly that was due to the job I started last January. It kept me busy, and (gasp) pretty much eliminated my ability to update this blog during working hours. And by the time I got home, well, with two kids and all the activities, it just didn't ever get to the top of the to-do list.

But, that job is done. That's not a good thing in terms of supporting a family and sustaining a hobby budget, but it is what it is. And as I set forth on the well-worn job-seeker path, at least I should have some time to update the blog. I hope.

For all was not barren in the realm of hobbies in 2017. There were minis painted, some games played. There was even a resurgence in board gaming. Perhaps more on that later.

For now, I leave you with a view of the painting desk as it stands now, and a promise to be more diligent with the updates.

1 comment: