Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm Not Broke, Just Badly Bent

The good news: My recent auctions have brought in nearly $150 in revenue. The bad news: I paid the credit card bill that included recent Mustang parts and getting the engine cleaned and bored.

Let's just say, ouch. It pretty much wiped my account out.

The hobby budget for the foreseeable future is going to be very tight, especially given that I have at least a thousand dollars worth of work/parts to go on the Mustang. Let's just say that money doesn't exist at the moment. I hope I can put some/most of that off until spring.

I think I need to start looking at more things I can sell off. Seriously, I rolled up a bunch of coins in my drawer and came up with $54 cash. Hey, every little bit is going to help at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment