Friday, July 22, 2016

Drinks on the House!

Turns out building a western town is thirst work. So shortly after finishing the Sheriff's office and jail, the good citizens of Tranquility built themselves a saloon.

Like the Sheriff's office, this is a kit from Tri-City Laser as supplied by Knuckleduster. Assembly was pretty much the same, with a mix of craft paints, Testors and Vallejo. The bar with shelving I thought was a nice touch. Those classic western saloon doors are cool too!

I have more under construction that hopefully I can share soon. I have plenty of old painted minis to put on a decent game, if only your basic gunfight or rob the bank scenario. I'll have to get a few more painted, as well as some additional terrain bits and bobs to get into the full potential of the genre.

In the meantime, how about that drink, pardner?





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Francis. I need to get a game going - any game with a bar has to be good!

      Delete