I've been a bit of a roll (blitz?) lately on finishing up some vehicles that have been languishing. Here's the last of the recently finished bunch, a Pz IIc from Warlord Games.
Like the others, this was a crisply cast resin piece that went together nicely. My main hangup on this one was the turret number decals. I thought about going large, but getting them to lie down over some of the protrusions looked like it would be tough. So I opted for small - but I didn't have any! I ordered these 1/285 scale numbers from I-94 Enterprises, and they fit perfectly.
Paint was easy - Tamiya German Gray spray. Then simply wash, drybrush and voila. I do have a crew figure, but haven't finished him yet.
I may actually get another one of these - or three - to use in possible France and Belgium scenarios. One of these days I will actually get a game going!