Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Saxons for Saga

Yes, I did do some painting over the fall and winter. As evidence, I present a portion of my Saxon warband intended for use in Saga.

These are Black Tree Design minis, which I find to be quite nice. Clean sculpts, not a lot of extraneous "stuff" and easy to paint. Good poses and facial expressions too. Painted with the usual mix of Vallejo and Testors.

The rest of the warband is made up of some old Gripping Beast and Old Glory minis I painted up years ago. I'm debating rebasing those to match these, but we'll see.

Now, to just get a game going!

Looking again, I really need to get my wife to take some better photos with her good camera. These are pretty bad.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks, guys. I really hope to get a game in soon. I've been getting pretty good collection of Dark Age terrain together too.

    ReplyDelete