Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Next Generation of Painters

He lives!

Yes, I have been quiet lately. A number of reasons for that, but mostly summed up in the simple word "life." Fall always seems a busy time, and then when the holidays hit, well, they are not exactly restful in these parts!

I have managed to squeeze in some hobby-related activities, though, and hope to share some of them soon. And with the upcoming con in Lansing just nine days away, it's definitely time to get back in the swing!

So what better way to start the new year than by sharing these two photos of my little girls painting their very own "minis." Such focus! Such concentration! The little girl next door brought these over one night, and they were a hit. We even had to bust out some of dad's paints for "historical accuracy." Actually, these aren't bad figures, and I'm even tempted to get one of my own...



No comments:

Post a Comment