I haven't posted on the Mustang project in a while. Mostly because I've been doing next to nothing on it myself. But body work continues at a good pace, and the guy doing the work sent these photos this week.
As you can see, he has the driver quarter panel pretty much set. We have determined the car was hit in that area at some point in the past, so there was some extra work that had to be done there. I'm not surprised, when my brother in law and I pulled the axle on that side, it was bent. So the body guy has put in a new wheel well too, and is patching up some other rust spots as he goes on both sides and in the tail light area.